Holidays are fast approaching and now is the time to think of all the fun family activities to participate in.
1) Decorations: Flowering and center piece arrangements are wonderful to spice up your home. Not only are they a fun activity for your family and friends to perform but also allow you to work on your creative side. It can even be seen as a form of occupational therapy.
2) Homemade Gifts: Take the time to make or build your own presents. Whether its bracelets, decorating ornaments, painting a flower pot, all are fun activities and really nice gifts.
3) Bake a Gingerbread House: This is a crowd favorite. Great to do with grand kids and family. Not only are they fun, but they taste great!
4) Holiday Shows or Movies: Try and get out of the house and go see a holiday show or concert. If traveling to large arenas or shows is difficult, try to get in the holiday spirit and have a movie night.
5) Give Back: The holidays are a time to give. There are a number of ways to volunteer or help, but creating Christmas or holiday cards for soldiers overseas, sick children in the hospital or other greeting cards can be an easy and nice way to help those who are lonely on the holiday.
Now go have fun and enjoy your holiday!