Coordination For Families
The best tackle caring for a loved one is tohave constant communication about the health and care plan that the family member is receiving. Below is a short list of how our Geriatric Care Managers keep family members informed and help reduce the stress on the family.
- Communicate frequently with family members
- Notify family members of all changes in care for their loved one
- Prepare and maintain emergency and medical contact lists
- Provide instructions and training to other family members and friends
- Accompany family members to Doctor's appointments
- Recommend financial and legal resources